PURE RETURNS FOR IT'S 8TH CONSECUTIVE YEAR...
Western Canada's largest and longest running WHITE themed Dance Event returns for the 8TH consecutive year. Attracting thousands of music lovers from all over North America - PURE has become widely known as one of Western Canada's favourite DANCE events. Running for a full NINE hours, PURE is one of the few events that is licensed to operate until 6AM!
SUNDAY OCTOBER 8TH - 2017
THE SHAW CONFERENCE CENTRE
Located in the heart of downtown Edmonton, the Shaw Conference Centre overlooks the beautiful North Saskatchewan River Valley, the largest stretch of urban parkland in North America. Shaw is the premier Edmonton Conference venue, with a location that provides access to over 2,000 downtown hotel rooms plus shopping, entertainment, dining, and transportation.
SHAW CONFERENCE CENTRE
9797 Jasper Avenue
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Phone: (780) 421-9797
Event Hours: 9:00PM-6:00AM
EARLY ARRIVAL IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
PLEASE RESPECT THE VENUE - IT'S FACILITIES - IT'S RULES & IT'S PERSONNEL. WE ARE VERY FORTUNATE TO HAVE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL VENUE TO WORK WITH!
AGE LIMIT & IDENTIFICATION
THIS EVENT IS 18+ NO MINORS.
Valid I.D. is considered any Canadian government issued driver's license or identification card, provided that it contains a photograph and date of birth. We will also accept any valid government issued passport containing a photography and date of birth. Please note: Temporary paper drivers licenses, birth certificates, school issued, or expired identification cards will not be accepted.
PROHIBITED ITEMS / GUIDELINES
- NO Re-entry
- NO Illegal Substances
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- NO Refunds or Exchanges
- NO Sitting on Designated Dance Floor Areas
- NO Fighting (you will be ejected immediately)
- NO Crowd Surfing, Moshing, or Stage Diving
- NO Smoking in non-designated areas
- NO Eyedrops
- NO Glass, Cans, Cups or Coolers
- NO Markers, Pens or Spray Paint
- NO Open Packs of Cigarettes or Unsealed Tampons (Upon Entry)
- NO Outside Food or Beverages (Including Alcohol and Candy)
- NO Weapons of any Kind (Includes Pocket Knives, Pepper Spray, Fireworks, etc.)
- NO Professional Recording Equipment – Photo, Video, or Audio (No Detachable Lenses, Tripods, Big Zooms or Commercial Use Rigs)
- NO Video Cameras
- NO Back Packs
- MOST IMPORTANTLY - NO BAD VIBES!